Monday, May 24, 2010

Introduction.




















Hi, I'm Art. I'm 23, live in Adelaide, South Australia, and I haven't done anything overly important in my life yet. Maybe one day I will, but nevermind. There have been few things in my life I have been actually properly "passionate" about, whatever that means. I guess it means something I really, really, really like, or like doing. There was drama and acting for about two or three years, but that fizzled out pretty quick. No, the one thing in my life that I can say I am undeniably passionate about is gaming.

I began to think, where did this love come from, how was it molded over time, and where is it taking me? I began to think back on my life and my love affair with my controller.

I doubt many people will read this blog because I will talk about games in an insular, personal context, so consider this a therapeutic, nostalgic, personal trip back in time.

I will start at the beginning of my life and work through each period of my life, and the games I was playing then.

Think of this blog as one guy's love letter to his favourite artform.

No comments:

Post a Comment